A CozyBogie Thanksgiving: Pumpkin Cheesecake with Homemade Whipped Cream
November 26, 2011 § 1 Comment
Thank you Amy Song for introducing me to this divine dessert!
Nothing more can be said for the completion of a quintessential Thanksgiving meal than PUMPKIN. This pumpkin cheesecake is subtle, fabulous, and such a great ending to the ultimate dinner. Thank you for bearing with me through my insane deluge of posts, I hope I’ve been helpful!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes with Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, plus
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Whipped Cream Recipe
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the crust by combining the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and 1 T sugar in a medium bowl.
- Stir well enough to coat all of the crumbs with the butter, but not so much as to turn the mixture into paste.
- Keep it crumbly.
- Press the crumbs onto the bottom and about two-thirds of the way up the sides of the cupcake pan.
- Bake the crusts for 5 minutes, then set aside until you are ready to fill it.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, 1 C sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice and continue beating until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- The top will turn a bit darker at this point.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool.
- When the cheesecakes has come to room temperature, put it into the refrigerator.
- Gently remove each cupcake from the pan.
- In a mixing bowl using a whisk attachment, pour heavy cream and sugar and start on low-speed. Once the mixture thickens, increase speed to medium and then stop once desired texture is reached.
[…] Pumpkin Cheesecake with Homemade Whipped Cream GA_googleAddAttr("AdOpt", "1"); GA_googleAddAttr("Origin", "other"); GA_googleAddAttr("theme_bg", "ffffff"); GA_googleAddAttr("theme_border", "eeeeee"); GA_googleAddAttr("theme_text", "222222"); GA_googleAddAttr("theme_link", "000000"); GA_googleAddAttr("theme_url", "ff9900"); GA_googleAddAttr("LangId", "1"); GA_googleAddAttr("Autotag", "food"); GA_googleAddAttr("Autotag", "cooking"); GA_googleAddAttr("Autotag", "recipes"); GA_googleFillSlot("wpcom_sharethrough"); Like this:LikeBe the first to like this post. […]